Friday, March 9, 2012

Introduction


Happy Friday! And welcome to my first blog. I have loved cooking and baking for as long as I could see over the kitchen counter. Since then, I have experimented with food and baking and have made some pretty good recipes. I am mostly inspired by how I am feeling and what ingredients I have at home. One month in college I was low on funds and couldn't afford groceries. I opened my pantry and fridge and used what ingredients I had to make a delicious meal that I deemed Pantry Casserole. It was a hit and I still get requests to make it to this day!


This blog will post new recipes that use common pantry/ freezer/ fridge items and I hope you become inspired to raid your pantry!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I'm so glad you started this blog! And I'm super proud of you!
    Love,
    r

    ReplyDelete